Friday, January 2, 2009

McSpadden Family

This was another family shoot I did this fall. She had seen this barn while house hunting and thought it would make a great background and it did. These pictures are prefect! I love this famiy and had a great time shooting them. We ended up with some fantastic photos!






























































































































































































































































































































































1 comment:

  1. Wow! You are awesome! I saw that you had this blog on Pam's wall. I hope you don't mind me checking it out! :-)

    ReplyDelete