Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Dancing Dolls



I was lucky enough to get to take the pictures for my daughters dance studio this year. I was a little nervous because we decided to do the pictures during dress rehersal so we weren't taking up a week of practice and the moms would only have to get the girls ready once. It went so smooth!! All of the girls were so excited to be all dressed up and have make-up on getting smiles was a peice of cake!The theme of the recital was Wonderful World of Dancing Dolls.It was so fun to see all the adorable costumes and I was busy doing pics so the recital was completly new to me!

My daughter just loves her teacher,Jessica. She does such a great job with the girls. If anyone needs an awesome dance studio for their child, Enchanted Dancers is the place for you! If you would like some information contact me and I'll hook you up!

I had so much fun I can not wait till next year! Enjoy all these dancing dolls!


1 comment:

  1. Jerrica, I love them! You did such an amazing job. I have ideas for next year already and its gonna be awesome!! I can't wait either.

    ReplyDelete